Get the earlybird rate of £30 if booked by Friday 8th January, £35 after that date.
“Seek first to understand before being understood” is one of Stephen Covey’s 7 habits of highly effective people.
This workshop will help you gain a better understanding of yourself and others in order to improve:
- The effectiveness of your communications and networking
- The impact of your leadership style and how you come across to others
- Your relationship with colleagues and/or customers
- Your general confidence
Held on Tuesday 9th February in the surroundings of Greatworth Hall, you will learn about:
- Your predominant DISC personality profile
- How to use your strengths to their best advantage
- How to adapt your communication style to suit different personality types
Facilitated by Maggie Newton
With over 30 years of people management experience gained in a range of blue chip companies, Maggie coaches and mentors people to improve their performance. She believes learning should be fun and uses her extensive experience of managing and building teams, combined with her communications and marketing skills, to develop and deliver creative learning workshops, team development and coaching programmes.