"If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or objects."
- Albert Einstein
I am committed to providing you with the best possible support to enable you to be what you want to be, do what you want to do, or have what you want to have.
- Do you lack confidence?
- Are you feeling stuck and ready to move out of your comfort zone?
- Do you want to do something different but aren’t quite sure where to start?
- Are you ready to move forwards after a major life change such as cancer, redundancy, relationship break up, or retirement?
If your answer is yes to any of these questions then coaching can definitely support you.
What is coaching?
Coaching is a development tool that facilitates change. It helps you recognise your strengths, empowering you to take action to achieve your goals. It’s a structured conversation that involves raising awareness, setting goals or intentions and then exploring ways to achieve those.
Coaching doesn’t involve telling or advising and it’s not counselling or psychotherapy. It is based on the principle that you have all the answers. During a coaching session I’ll listen to you, ask questions, find out what your challenges are and support you to reach your goals.
How does coaching work?
Coaching can be carried out over the telephone/SKYPE or face to face, depending on your location, and your preference. It’s important to find an environment you feel comfortable in which is free from distractions.
Before committing to any sessions we’ll have an initial discussion so that you can determine whether or not coaching is right for you. Our coaching partnership then begins with an introductory session so that we can find out more about one another and what your hopes and expectations are for the sessions. The sessions themselves are structured and last for up to an hour.
During each session we talk about your goals, where you are now, what options you have and what actions you will commit to taking. Each coaching session is completely confidential and I adhere to the Coaching Academy Code of Ethics.
Benefits of coaching
- Increased self-awareness - you get to know who you really are; your values, beliefs and purpose
- Renewed sense of direction and purpose – you become clearer on the things you want to achieve from life and decision-making becomes a lot easier
- Improved focus and effectiveness - prioritisation becomes much easier as you are clearer on your objectives and start to know and play to your strengths
- Increased motivation – when you know what you want to achieve it’s easier for you to see the benefits of taking action
- Improved wellbeing - greater resilience and ability to cope with the tough times in life
- Increased self confidence and self-esteem
Prices and packages are available on request.
Don’t just take my word for it. Here is how coaching has been helping some of my clients.